I love DIY projects for the holidays so I can make and then re-use them for other seasons.
These candle holders have the look of mercury glass and can be used year-round.
Any glass jar can be used. I have a few old jars from soy candles, and several sizes
of Ball jars which come from pasta sauce.
1. Clean your jar well.
2. Purchase a foil kit or gold & silver foils and the correct adhesive.
3. Coat the INSIDE of the glass jar with the adhesive.
4. Lay on the foil of your choice.
5. Gently brush off excess foil.
6. Fill with real or flameless candles and enjoy!