1) Get comfortable seating. If you don't dine outside, don't get a dining set. Make the chair or sofa comfortable so you WILL use it.
2) Add lighting. To extend the space and the time you will enjoy it, be sure to add portable or permanent lighting. Solar fixture and low voltage fixtures can be installed. String lights can be temporary and easy or made permanent.
3) Dress up the table. A set table is inviting. Use a tablecloth than can be washed. Set out dishes and silverware...mismatched sets work well for many styles. Add flowers or a plant. Place candles for ambiance.
4) Use color. Have your dishes stand out from the table. With a redwood table, add some bright yellow flowers to your white dishes. Use a red and white classic table cloth and add blue dishes. With our selection of dinnerware and unique serving pieces that work as well outdoors as indoors, you can create the ideal look.
5) Surround yourself with interior items. Don't overlook pillows, accessories and art. An outdoor area rug can make a space feel more inviting. Some colorful or comfy pillows or cushions will dress up a picnic table. Iron and resin pieces work well outdoors in nearly any climate, and add a finishing touch to an outdoor room.