- 2 carrots cut in 2 inch chunks
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut in 2 inch chunks
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut in pieces
- 2 cups mushrooms, trimmed
- 2 cups snow peas, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 6 scallions, sliced, white part only
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
1. Place carrots in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a separate bowl.
2. Repeat with parsnips, cauliflower, and mushrooms. It's better to do them all separately for the best results.
3. Mix snow peas, mung bean sprouts and peppers into the veggie mixture. Mix well.
4. Top with Tamari Orange Sauce (whisking all of the ingredients together) and "fold" everything together:
- 1/4 cup low sodium tamari
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice